secret santa story

When I entered the large building my face was stone cold. I tried to stay still but I kept biting my lip till I tasted blood. I was so nervous I could barely talk. I’ve been shifting really often and I’ve been moving allot. When I entered the sunny room shyness crawled up my throat. I was standing in front of the whole class. There were 19 students with a question mark on their face. Well at least what I had thought hadn’t happened. I thought everyone was going to whisper to each other and laugh at me. But here came the bad part. The teacher asked to introduce myself. Everyone looked at me with such wide eyes. I started to struggle uncomfortably. Then I said hello my name is Sparsh Jain in a dim voice. I have come from Dubai I said in another dim voice. Then the teacher asked me to sit on one of the desks in front of the white board. There were only 2 people in my group. I whispered to them psssssssssss hey what’s the teacher’s name. Then the tall guy (that’s you Trevor) replied her name is Ms. Ashley Schmidt. But you can call her Ms. Schmidt. Thanks I said to the tall guy. Then we got gsome time to introduce to each other. But the thing I was that the tall guy was talking to me like he was my brother. Hi Sparsh my name is Trevor nice to meet you Trevor said but the other boy didn’t say anything. He was a bit short like my height. And he was skinny. Then he finally spoke he said hi my name is Carson he said in a week voice. We asked each other many questions pretty soon we all knew almost everything about each other. After a while Ms. Schmidt told everyone to go for recess but before I could get out of the class I paused I didn’t know where to go. I headed in the class and asked Trevor where to go. First you have to go to your locker and get your coat out and then ill guide you down to the playground. In recess Carsen finally talked a bit he let me play hand ball even though I didn’t know how to play but Trevor taught me the game. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aishwarya Black and White embroidery dress

My Platinum Day of Love