Looking at your picture and I'm filled with delight. But somewhere deep within my heart is filled with plight. Your eyes and smile say to me a thousand words: "Pari we'll soon be together to spend our lives, Just give me sometime and I'll be your and only yours forever" I know you love me and you know I love you too. But today, I want to make a special effort and show you how much you mean to me. There is some connection between us, there is some bond special which keeps me attracted towards you. Sweetheart, hold me, hold me closer because I want to be in your arms for a while and forget all the fears in my mind. I want your love for today and tomorrow I want to be with you till the end, till my last breath. Don't ever leave me alone because we're born to be together forever.
today i yet again got to know one more definition of unconditional love... We have always been told that true love is wen it is unconditional... just like a mother gives her child... As a child, we might not even realize or understand what does love means, but still we love our family. When i was a child, I always kept or saved anything which i get for my ma, or my siblings. When we used to get some chocolate in school, I used to bring it back to home to share and eat with my siblings, even if i get only a small piece, but that feeling of sharing was amazing... Today, I want to share one simple but the ultimate happiness trick with everyone, everyday just sit near your parents, talk to them, tell them what you did, ask what they did, and say anything which can touch their heart or yours, and see the happiness on their face... that smile would be nothing infront of any damn thing in the world... gold, diamonds, dollars, cars, any damn thing would never make you so happy. Try this for 4...
One fine day I was feeling happy and sent this message to my love: Life keeps on taking turns Along the way u realize u apologise. We remember the things we did Day in Day Out We remember our sorrows the times of no help the times we've been alone We also miss somethings.. Somethings very beautiful, very rare. The nice times spent with someone. someone very special, someone very caring. The one who keeps pampering us. who keep gifting us very beautiful times. Times which are worth more then anything. We shed our tears for someone. We remember that person every time. the sweet nights. the endless talks talking and talking as if there's nothing to stop. Thanks for giving me those times. Times that will never be forgot. I've never regretted being with u, coz it's just and just u. Stay with me, would be my only words..words to u. That mean much to us. Loving and missing u endlessly because they are always in imaginations, which go on endlessly. Ur the...
Comments