Looking at your picture and I'm filled with delight. But somewhere deep within my heart is filled with plight. Your eyes and smile say to me a thousand words: "Pari we'll soon be together to spend our lives, Just give me sometime and I'll be your and only yours forever" I know you love me and you know I love you too. But today, I want to make a special effort and show you how much you mean to me. There is some connection between us, there is some bond special which keeps me attracted towards you. Sweetheart, hold me, hold me closer because I want to be in your arms for a while and forget all the fears in my mind. I want your love for today and tomorrow I want to be with you till the end, till my last breath. Don't ever leave me alone because we're born to be together forever.
A healthy happy relationship is not easy to have and nor it is too difficult. Just put in little effort and there you go, You have best of times. Its responsibility of both the partners to work upon it. If there is effort from only side, things will never workout. If someone doesn't appreciate your efforts, your love, your care doesn't mean that you back off. If you truly love them, try till the end. Trust me your efforts will be appreciated if not the same day but one day for sure. Being a part of fairer sex community, I always have few things which I want my partner to understand which I would like every guy/boyfriend or husband should understand: 1) When your girl is sick or she suffers from PMS, she is not interested in listening to your anger or that she doesn't take care of herself and all BS. All she wants that time is your care, your concern, your love. Send her texts that you'll be fine, you are strong and that you love her the most. Send her or bring her c...
today i yet again got to know one more definition of unconditional love... We have always been told that true love is wen it is unconditional... just like a mother gives her child... As a child, we might not even realize or understand what does love means, but still we love our family. When i was a child, I always kept or saved anything which i get for my ma, or my siblings. When we used to get some chocolate in school, I used to bring it back to home to share and eat with my siblings, even if i get only a small piece, but that feeling of sharing was amazing... Today, I want to share one simple but the ultimate happiness trick with everyone, everyday just sit near your parents, talk to them, tell them what you did, ask what they did, and say anything which can touch their heart or yours, and see the happiness on their face... that smile would be nothing infront of any damn thing in the world... gold, diamonds, dollars, cars, any damn thing would never make you so happy. Try this for 4...
Comments