Easiest way to write those perfect affirmations for you

We all know what affirmations are now. But are you still confused how to write those perfect affirmations Follow this simple step: I AM + Adjective + Action Word + Describe what you want For eg: i am truly enjoying the time that I spend with my family. Some more examples of adjective action words are as follows: gracefully accepting passionately helping joyfully sharing More examples of affirmations I am gracefully accepting the compliments I receive. I am cheerfully holding the most beautiful child in my hands. Few points to remember: Your affirmation should make you feel positive, motivated. It should be always in present continuous tense. Use positive words,avoid words like No, never,etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

secret santa story

Aishwarya Black and White embroidery dress

My Platinum Day of Love