Looking at your picture and I'm filled with delight. But somewhere deep within my heart is filled with plight. Your eyes and smile say to me a thousand words: "Pari we'll soon be together to spend our lives, Just give me sometime and I'll be your and only yours forever" I know you love me and you know I love you too. But today, I want to make a special effort and show you how much you mean to me. There is some connection between us, there is some bond special which keeps me attracted towards you. Sweetheart, hold me, hold me closer because I want to be in your arms for a while and forget all the fears in my mind. I want your love for today and tomorrow I want to be with you till the end, till my last breath. Don't ever leave me alone because we're born to be together forever.
One fine day I was feeling happy and sent this message to my love: Life keeps on taking turns Along the way u realize u apologise. We remember the things we did Day in Day Out We remember our sorrows the times of no help the times we've been alone We also miss somethings.. Somethings very beautiful, very rare. The nice times spent with someone. someone very special, someone very caring. The one who keeps pampering us. who keep gifting us very beautiful times. Times which are worth more then anything. We shed our tears for someone. We remember that person every time. the sweet nights. the endless talks talking and talking as if there's nothing to stop. Thanks for giving me those times. Times that will never be forgot. I've never regretted being with u, coz it's just and just u. Stay with me, would be my only words..words to u. That mean much to us. Loving and missing u endlessly because they are always in imaginations, which go on endlessly. Ur the...
Attempt the Attempt Right after 12th, when you have to choose your stream, Relatives keep saying, "Go for CA, its our dream". You try to change their mind but they force, force and force, Innocent as ever, you sign up for this course. CPT is a practical joke that the ICAI plays, You only have to study for a couple of days. When you clear it up, you already feel like a chartered, But hold on son, life is just getting started. The fun starts when you work as an article-cum-peon, Suddenly your dreams are out of colours and strings of neon. From reports to returns, vouching and verification, Your life starts to pour in a little frustation. Somehow you clear PCC and make it to the finals, Those who cleared before you are your definate rivals. You say to your self, "Ab starting se padunga", "PCC wali galti dobara nahi karunga". Tution after tution, whether live or satellite, You bunk half the classes, coz you think you're really bright. Praveen Sharma to Raj...
Comments